In House VAT Accountant - Contract
|Salary:||To £37,000 dep on exp|
An excellent opportunity for a VAT Accountant to join the in-house tax team at this global business on a contract basis. The primary responsibility of this role is to undertake Indirect Tax compliance obligations within the EMEA legal entities that are within the scope of the ESSC. These responsibilities include mainly the production of VAT and other statistical returns and pre and post submission audit procedures.
· Produce and submit periodic VAT and Intrastat return and EC Sales Listings as required for the VAT registrations of the legal entities managed by the ESSC.
· Follow clearly defined process and using the tools and technology solutions provided.
· Carry out pre-submission audit checks and file periodic returns within deadlines.
· Ensure timely and accurate payments of VAT liabilities.
· Reconcile VAT and statistical returns to each other and the balance sheet.
· Maintain records of all VAT obligations managed by the ESSC.
· 3-5 years relevant previous indirect tax experience in multi-national organisation or public accounting organisation
· Ideally a relevant professional qualification
· Experience of using SAP and Microsoft packages (willing to train on SAP)
· VAT knowledge with previous experience of VAT in a working environment
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
Submit your CV today to be considered or get in touch for more details.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this tax job, or any other Manchester VAT in-house tax job
|Back to search results|