|Salary:||£30,000-36,000 dep on exp|
As part of a small VAT team, you will be responsible for VAT compliance services including production and submission of VAT and statistical returns for the European VAT registrations managed in VAT Shared Service team.
· Preparation, review and filing of VAT compliance reports for EU countries.
· Review of customs documentation to confirm compliance in support of specific VAT treatment applied.
· Management of VAT accounts to ensure correct receivables and liabilities are reflected in SAP.
· Forecasting future VAT payments/ rebates.
You will need -
Good level of VAT knowledge
• SAP and Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work as a member of the team
Submit your CV today to be considered or get in touch for more details.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this tax job, or any other Manchester VAT in-house tax job
|Back to search results|