This is a newly created tax role reporting to the Group Tax Manager. A great opportunity to join an in-house tax team in a role that will continue to develop, allowing you get involved in advisory and project work as the group grows. An ideal role for someone looking to work in house tax.
• Hold a professional qualification, ideally (CTA).
• Would suit newly qualified / first move into industry with experience of corporation tax.
• Experience of direct tax compliance and reporting obligations with the ability to apply technical knowledge within a large corporate group environment.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and practices.
• The role will sit within the finance team providing dedicated tax support to ensure all tax compliance and reporting requirements are met.
• The role will report into Head of Finance and the Group Tax Manager working on UK focused taxes across a range of group businesses and joint venture interests.
• Whilst the role is compliance based there will be the opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc projects such as tax planning and structuring.
This role could be offered as 4 or 5 day with plenty of flexibility eg 2 or 3 day in the office
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this In- house Corporate Tax job in Manchester R3366