Assistant Tax Manager, Northwich Cheshire, up to £50,000
Reporting to Group Tax Manager for this growing PLC you will be responsible for group tax compliance particularly UK CT computations & UK Group tax payments & year-end tax reporting, as well as assisting with M&A activities and Transfer Pricing.
· Preparation and filing of UK tax returns.
· Calculation and payment of UK quarterly payments and group relief.
· Prepare and file UK Research and Development Credit.
· Management of overseas corporate tax compliance.
· Management of withholding taxes.
· Tax Reporting
· Preparation of interim (and support for year-end) tax reporting (direct support to Group Tax Manager) and Budget cycle.
· Advisory on ad-hoc projects.
A varied and interesting role with plenty of challenge and opportunity for career development so would make an ideal first move in house.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this Cheshire tax job and other tax jobs in Northwich, Cheshire.