Join this well know brand as the In House Tax Manager reporting to a Head of Tax. An ideal 1st move in-house.
– Responsible for delivery of tax compliance and the statutory reporting cycle.
– The compliance cycle relates to Corporate tax, VAT Excise returns for the UK group and overseas subsidiaries.
– Undertaking risk-based reviews to drive process improvements and to support the annual submission of the Senior Accounting Officer certificate.
– Contribute to business projects, ensuring the tax implications are identified and addressed.
– Preparation of computations to support tax disclosures in Group and subsidiary statutory accounts.
– Preparation of UK corporate tax returns and management of submission of overseas tax returns
– Improve processes to improve the efficiency of corporate tax compliance
– Undertake tax planning to ensure tax assets are optimized
– Support the annual sign off of the Senior Accounting Officer certificate
– Undertake country by country reporting
– Transfer pricing calculations including TP documentation
– Assisting with overseas tax filings
– Preparation of installment tax payments
Ideally you will have experience gained from working for a top/mid-tier accounting firm and/or a tax function in industry with an eye for detail and determination to see things through,
£50,000 – £55,000 + £5,500 car allowance + 5 % bonus + 7.5% pension and other fantastic benefits including work from home