Our client, FTSE 100 group, are looking to recruit an indirect tax manager. Based near Warrington working alongside the finance, credit control and purchase ledger teams and reporting to the Head of Tax.+
The role is a mix of Indirect Tax Advisory, compliance and process improvement ideally you will build a business partner style relationship with contacts in the business and become the main point of contact for all indirect VAT queries.
· Develop processes and associated guidance and training for the business covering the implications of cross border transactions post-Brexit
· Due diligence work for potential acquisitions
· Review and submit quarterly UK VAT returns and bi-monthly Irish VAT returns
· Management of the group VAT registration to allow for joiners and leavers
· Working with software developers and UK finance team on integration of MTD solution and ensure it is phase 2 compliant
4 days week considered
Please apply with your up to date CV today.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other tax jobs in Manchester or tax jobs in Cheshire.